Dr. Alexandra Davydova
My role in the group is to coordinate research projects and provide administrative support to colleagues and partners. I am responsible for the daily implementation and management of the following projects: Additive Manufacturing for the Life Sciences Competence Centre, MSCA ITN NU-SPINE, MSCA ITN BioTrib, and provide admin support to Additive Manufacturing @ Ångström initiative.
As a former researcher I am passionate about science and enjoy working in dynamic and competent academic environment.
- 2020 - current Project coordinator in BioMaterial Systems group, Materials Sicence and Enginnering department, Uppsala University
- 2016 - 2019 Postdoctoral Researcher in Thin Film Solar Cells group, Uppsala University, Sweden
- 2015 - 2016 Postdoctoral Researcher in Material Science and Engineering department, KTH, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2011 - 2014 PhD in Physics, "MD simulation of H2 plasma/graphene interaction for innovative etching processes development", University of Grenoble, France
- 2005 - 2011 MSc and BSc in Theoretical Physics and Applied Mathematics, Ural Federal University, Russia