- Please download the abstract template here and follow the format carefully.
- The abstract should be written in English.
- Abstracts that do not conform to the guidelines will be rejected.
- Abstracts received after the May 29th deadline will not be accepted.
- The abstract should be submitted in pdf format, and be a maximum of 1 A4 side in length.
We have now closed for abstract submissions.
- Your abstract will undergo peer review by the Scientific Committee within two weeks of the April 29th deadline.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author by May 2nd. You will be invited to present either an oral presentation or poster.
- The Meeting Chair serves as the head of the scientific committee and will take the final decision on abstracts.
Last modified: 2022-05-30