Who are the BMS group?
News and Events
- Scandinavian Society for Biomaterials annual meeting has been postponed to 14th-16th June 2021 2020-08-25
- We are hiring: Tenure Track position as Assistant Professor in Applied Materials Science is now available 2020-10-23
- Additive Manufacturing Meets Medicine 2020 - September 9-11 2020-09-04
- NU-SPINE Mid Term Meeting in Uppsala 2020-03-02
- European Society of Biomechanics annual meeting in Vienna in July 2020-01-09
Multifunctional Polymer-Free Mineral Plastic Adhesives Formed by Multiple Noncovalent Bonds
3D-printed PLA/HA composite structures as synthetic trabecular bone: A feasibility study using fused deposition modeling
Mechanical behaviour of composite calcium phosphate-titanium cranial implants: Effects of loading rate and design
Research in the BMS group
Find out more about our research
Thinking of Joining Us?
Take a look at our open positions
Courses and Education
Find out what courses and programs are available