Jupyter4UU is a Pedagogical Development Project (PUMA) funded by Uppsala University.
Whether you are a student or a teacher, the objective of Jupyter4UU project is to boost your learning activities by helping you to develop Jupyter notebooks for educational purposes.
For this purpose, we organize drop in workshops twice per month during 2023. In the
workshop we will
- Provide materials for getting started with Jupyter for teaching/learning activities.
- Brainstorm ideas together with the attendees on the best way to incorporate
notebooks in their particular teaching and learning activities.
- Help in formulating the notebook layout and highlight the importance of good
Contact José Montero Amenedo for more information.
- Thursday 2nd of March from 12.00 to 16.00 h (join whenever during this time slot). Workshop: Teaching and Learning with Jupyter. Place: Ångström Room: 2106. Bring your own laptop if possible. Book a place here: https://doit.medfarm.uu.se/bin/kurt3/kurt/87353
- Thursday 9th of March from 12.00 to 16.00 h (join whenever during this time slot). Workshop: Teaching and Learning with Jupyter. Place: Ångström Room: 2106. Bring your own laptop if possible. Reserve a place here: https://doit.medfarm.uu.se/bin/kurt3/kurt/87359
Last modified: 2023-02-16